28 December 2012

The Most Stylish Guys of 2012

MSOTW2012

I have been going through all this year's Most Stylish of the Week posts to see which guys had appeared the most. Zac Efron, Robert Pattinson and Andrew Garfield are the clear winners followed up by Eddie Redmayne, Austin Butler, Harry Styles and David Beckham.
They all appear in today's post wearing some of their best looks from December apart from Beckham, of whom I couldn't find a shot I was happy with.
We can definitely expect great on and off duty outfits from Efron, Styles and Butler, who recently rocked the most amazing leather jacket with shearling collar from All Saints – exactly the jacket I need, which is now sold out, of course.

Have I overlooked anyone you would include in the list?

MSOTW2012b
JustJared, Getty

No comments: