19 December 2012

The star-studded SS13 Prada Campaign

Prada_Men_SS12_ADV_4

Following the success of the FW12 menswear campaign featuring Hollywood stars, Prada have kept the same recipe for the new season. And it's funny because I did not see this one coming.
Aaron Taylor-Johson, Harvey Keitel, Dane Haan and Benicio del Toro are the new faces of the brand. An eclectic group of actors only Prada could bring together. I've been really enjoying their choice of men over the last few seasons – Michael Pitt was one of my favourites.
This time around I'm very glad to see Dane Haan as face of the brand. This year he's appeared in some of the most talked-about films – Lincoln, Lawless – and I personally really enjoyed his performance in Chronicle. And he's got one of the main parts in Kill Your Darlings, one of the films I'm really looking forward to in 2013.

Prada_Men_SS12_ADV_3 Prada_Men_SS12_ADV_15 Prada_Men_SS12_ADV_7
Courtesy of Prada

No comments: