11 March 2013

Most Stylish of the Week: James Franco gets his star in Gucci

MSOTW11Mar

Let me first apologise of the delay of this post. I was planning on publishing it last night but I was too tired. I spent the weekend with some friends in Madrid and I had the misfortune of losing my iPhone on the first day, which means I couldn't even Instagram my adventures in the city...
I love the fact that most of the guys in this post are not the usual faces of the MSOTW posts! Cory Monteith, perhaps the most unexpected one, is one of the highlights. His airport look of casual jeans and hoodie paired with a cropped khaki peacoat is simple and very chic. Grey, blue and khaki is my favourite colour combination.
Jayson Blair should go to events more often. The actor was spotted at the Chateau Marmont in LA wearing a combination of smart and casual items – velvet blazer, unbuttoned white shirt, jeans and  beige suede shoes. Effortlessly great.
I'm always happy to see Gabriel Mann on the red carpet because his style in 'Revenge' very much annoys me. In real life he is a preppy yet sharp dresser, much after my own heart. This week he took some marine inspiration for his Breton striped shirt paired with a gold-buttoned navy blazer and tie and just-so rolled-up jeans.
Ryan Reynolds rocked Prince of Wales checked trousers like a pro, which he wore with battered black All Stars, a simple V-neck jumper and – my favourite – a Gant Rugger beige jacket from the SS13 collection. Talk about understated elegance.
James Franco looked dashing in Gucci this week as he received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I loved how contemporary the classic suit looked thanks to the mix of shades of blue. And I was particularly pleased to see him in brown suede Gucci Horsebit loafers as the iconic shoes are celebrating their 60th anniversary this year – check out the whole collection here.

MSOTW11MarB
JustJared, DailyMail

No comments: