12 March 2013

Tod's No_Code Spring/Summer 2013

NoCodeSS13a

This week Tod's is presenting the SS13 collection of my favourite line No_Code, which the brand has been creating for the last three seasons in collaboration with Jefferson Hack.
What I love about the new models is how classically British they are in their shapes – Oxford shoes, Chelsea and desert boots – but how they've been updated with new materials, colours and finishes to also be very modern, very East London. These, I suppose, is Jefferson's expertise: to bring together tradition and a contemporary style with a British flair. I can definitely see all the cool boys of Shoreditch walking around these in London.
My personal highlights from the collection have to be the lace-up Oxford shoes. From the more classic tan leather model to the edgier patent leather and skin models. I am also crazy about the Chelsea boots, which I wear non-stop during the winter because they make me feel so rock & roll.

Make sure to check out the Tod's No_Code micro site where you can explore the collection and check out the exclusive videos created for the new collection.
You can buy a selection of them both on the Tod's website and over at Mr Porter.

NoCodeSS13d
NoCodeSS13e
NoCodeSS13b
NoCodeSS13f
NoCodeSS13c
NoCodeSS13g
Courtesy of Tod's

No comments: