07 March 2013

Kenzo x Vans Spring/Summer 2013

_4iclv on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

Earlier this week Kenzo launched their 4th sneaker in collaboration with Vans for Spring/Summer 2013. You know I have been a great fan since their first ever collection almost a year ago. My SS12 Kenzo x Vans proved to be amazing quality and an injection of fun to any outfit. After making a mistake in size with my desired FW12 pair and missing out on the whole line I feel like I should treat myself to one of the new models.
The new collection – Tiger Fever – is all about slightly abstract 'cloudy' leopard print. And for the first time the collaboration offers not only the Vans Authentic but the classic slip-on model too. I'm more of a lace-up fan myself and, after much consideration, I will be going for the orange and green model – my two favourite colours. Keep an eye out, the SS13 collection will be dropping any moment on Kenzo.com!

No comments: