22 September 2012

Most Stylish of the Week: Joseph Gordon-Levitt wears McQueen

MSOTW22Sept

Just like I warned you a few days ago there is a whole lot of Joseph Gordon-Levitt (again) on this week's Most Stylish of the Week. What can I say? The guy has quite a few movies out over the next weeks and appearances on TV/red carpet/print are unavoidable. Though, to be frank, if you are not a fan of Joe you shouldn't read this blog. This week he was spotted decked down in Alexander McQueen FW12. In fact, he wore one of the numbers I blogged about recently – the checked velvet suit in iridescent brown.
Also this past week Harry Styles attended the Burberry Prorsum show in London (as did I) in his usual teenage-heartbreaker style. Even though I would advice him to pull up his jeans a little I admit I am a fan of the tieless slim shirt and blazer combo and the rock and roll Chelsea boots. It's all a bit Jamie Hince 20 years ago.
Austin Butler, whose job basically consists on looking good next to Vanessa Hudgens, did his job this week without her with a master class on how to roll up your sleeves and rock desert boots in LA.

JGL is also this week's best groomed guy. He must have got the new trim for his Flaunt magazine shoot  and it looks fantastic. It's sort of military meets 1950's, much like the one I have been sporting for the last two weeks. If you're a fan the guys over at Pankhurst London can help you get the look.

MSOTW22SeptB
Courtesy of Burberry, JustJared, Flaunt magazine

No comments: