30 August 2012

Thinking FW12: MSGM

MSGMfw12
MSGM.it
And so my pursuit for the perfect FW12 wardrobe continues. I have been quite obsessed with MSGM ever since I discovered it back in February when Viviana Volpicella turned up in a total MSGM look during fashion week. The Italian brand has, since then, become quite the cult thing.
Their FW12 collection, which you can see in full here, is full of great floral, animal and graphic prints that, contrary to what you may think, look so masculine and cool. The brand has the quality and the cuts of brands like A.P.C. and the edgy style of what we're currently seeing from Kenzo. Though, in terms of clothing, I like MSGM much better than the latter.
I am really going to try to get my hands on some of the FW12 pieces, which would actually work through seasons. I never thought I'd like to wear leopard print until I found this jumper, which I love paired with the matching shirt as a sort of set only broken up by the grey. Same goes for the flower sweatshirt. It can be worn in so many interesting ways. My third pick is the fluffy grey coat. It's very much on-trend this season and, while more daring, I'm sure it's ultra warm and so soft ladies can't take their hands off you. It's a win-win.

No comments: