07 July 2012

A closer look at Burberry Prorsum SS13

DSC_0058 While I was in Milan for the SS13 menswear shows the Burberry team were kind enough to have me over at their showroom to take a closer look at the collection I had seen on the runway the day before – see the full post here.

I was so happy to see my favourite pieces up close. The khaki and lilac satin jacket looked even more spectacular in the showroom. This is key item number 1 on my wishlist for SS13.
I was glad to find extra pieces such as scarves, swimsuits and ties featuring all the brilliantly cool prints shown on the catwalk. The shorts below and the full collection of ties are definitely a must-have! I must say that even though I have never been a big fan of colourful frames on sunglasses these Burberry metallic shades look great on. They are super light and slick – I have my eyes on the green ones!
As usual, the tailoring looked impeccable. My personal favourite was a subtle seersucker suit, which is perfect for the summer because it adds texture but it's super light and fresh.

You can watch the whole Burberry Prorsum SS13 show here.

DSC_0081 DSC_0073 Burberrydetail2 DSC_0082 DSC_0065
Burberrydetail1
All images Fashion, Frankly

No comments: