28 June 2013

How to Wear Neon Sneakers, by Harry Styles



When I bought my black pair of Nike Free Run +3 shoes a few months ago I went for such a boring classic colour because I couldn't figure out in my mind how to wear neon details without looking like the traffic police. Instead, I went for the bolder version of the New Balance Backpack sneakers I wanted, which I can add to pretty much any outfit I wear.
This week Harry Styles was spotted out in New York City in a pair of the same Nike Free Run +3 in neon yellow. The signer paired them up with his signature black skinny jeans rolled up, a plain white tee and a striped green shirt. The great thing about the casual look is that it elevated the shoes from sportswear to a more urban feel keeping the outfit modern and interesting.
Sadly, I could only find the shoes available online at ebay but I'm sure you might still be able to find them at stores before the sales finish.

No comments: