29 June 2013

Haider Ackermann wears Horiyoshi III to his Menswear Show in Paris

HaiderHoriyoshiiii
Horiyoshi_TheThird Instagram

This week Haider Ackermann finally made me a happy man again presenting his return to menswear during Paris Fashion Week. The super stylish designer took his vow a the end of the show wearing a fashion-forward look with my favourite Horiyoshi III bomber jacket in off-white.
If you follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram you'll be familiar with the designer as I've been raving about it for months. I also recently attended the launch party of the collaboration between the brand and Timothy Everest featuring sharp tailoring and presenting a short film with Tilda Swinton.

You can have a closer look at the brand's offering on their site, where you can also shop the collection. Their amazing silk scarves are also available online at Mr Porter.

No comments: