04 March 2013

Currently on my Playlist: Tom Odell, as introduced by Burberry



I have a tendency to get obsessed with music I've heard on fashion shows. I can be humming the same 10 seconds of the song I don't know the words to for weeks and weeks. Eventually, I decided that the best thing to do is to find the song and buy it so that I can happily sing the whole thing instead.
My latest obsession this season, like quite a few before, comes courtesy of Burberry. I first heard a Tom Odell song – 'Another Love' as it opened the Burberry Prorsum SS13 womenswear show in London. But it actually wasn't until I went to the FW13 womenswear show last month that I became fixated. Odell closed the show with a live rendition of 'Hold me', which gave everyone goosebumps.

You can listen to both songs by clicking on the iPods above.

Burberry Prorsum - Runway - LFW F/W 2013
Getty

No comments: