05 March 2013

Frank Loves: Dries Van Noten S/S13

DriesVNss13b

If I could only choose a Spring/Summer 2013 collection to wear for the next three months I would doubtless choose Dries Van Noten's. The Belgian designer has been my number one ever since I discovered it many years ago when I was still learning about fashion. Every season he manages to create desirable timeless clothing yet full of a contemporary almost trendy feel.
The SS13 line's unlikely focus point was camouflage, one of the trends we have been seeing the most of during the past three seasons and one that doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon. I'm quite happy about this because, even though I don't intend to overdose on camo I can appreciate how it adds something interesting to an outfit – proof here.
In this post I've put together some of the highlights of the runway show together with some of my favourite items that made it from the catwalk and some of the commercial pieces.


DriesVNss13a

DriesVNss13d

DriesVNss13c

Style.com

No comments: