22 July 2012

Most Stylish of the Week: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and then some

MostStylish22JulyJGL
GQ.com

I might or might not have a man crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt – click here to read his cover piece on American GQ and decide for yourselves.
The fact is that Joe's GQ cover is, hands down, the most stylish thin from this week. I have been a fan of his from the '3rd Rock from the Sun' times and I'm glad he's gone on to make such great films and wear such cool clothes. At some point in the near past – probably when he cut his hair – he became this very sharp but rather hip dresser.
During the last week especially he's been showing off around the globe while promoting his latest film 'The Dark Knight Rises' (I'm watching it today!!). My two highlights from the press tour are his two-piece grey Balenciaga suit from the New York premiere and his 3-piece navy Burberry number from the London premiere – especially the polka dot tie. I'm not sure whether his measurements are bang-on the rack sizes or if all his clothes are tailored to the millimetre. In any case, Bravo!

MostStylish22JulyJGLb
GQ.com, JustJared, Getty

No comments: