22 May 2012

Just in: Gingham & breton stripes

Justinstripesgingham
Fashion, Frankly
I took these pictures during the weekend while I was getting dressed. I always try to figure out which of my clothes go with the new wardrobe additions so that I am ready in advance. I bought the breton-striped jumper from Uniqlo a couple of weeks ago. I bought the same one with the colours inverted. It's lighter than a jumper but thicker than a t-shirt, which makes it perfect with or without anything underneath. I combined it with my also new blue gingham shirt by Polo Ralph Lauren (Kids) – from Bicester Village – and my vintage Levi's denim jacket. I also loved the combination of the shirt and my fluo Acne jumper worn with the same denim jacket. Lots of options for the summer already – at least while the weather remains like this.

No comments: