21 May 2012

Just in: Grenson leather desert boots

JustinGrenson
Fashion, Frankly
I have endeavoured to post about all my buys of the month. I post endlessly about everything I want to buy but I rarely post about what actually ends up being part of my wardrobe. So expect at least... 4 or 5 more posts like this one. May has been a very successful month in terms of purchases – especially shoes. These are probably the easiest pair of shoes I've ever bought. I got them last week at Bicester Village for (hold on to your pants) 40 pounds. Yes, I typed it right. They're a classic, super light and perfect for most seasons so I did not hesitate a second before heading to the till. Plus, Grenson's XL sole is perfect to add a couple of centimetres extra, which I can definitely do with.

No comments: