19 September 2010

My first (proper) LFW

Firstly, let me apologise for my long absence. In my defence I have to say I haven't had much time to blog as I was only in London for a few days after I came back from Madrid and then I went for a week-trip around Tuscany with my best mate. And upon return from my Italian getaway I immersed myself in London Fashion Week. I have been incredibly late in applying for the menswear shows but I'll do my best to report about them whether I go to the show or not. In the meantime, I'll leave you with my first three ensembles so you can let me know what you think.
ImnotfrankLFWss11
Day 1: Zara jersey blazer, Uniqlo checked blazer, Zara cargo tapered trousers, COS desert boots, YSL canvas bag, Way Farers.
Day 2: Zara jersey blazer, H&M shirt, Adolfo Domínguez tie, Uniqlo trousers, Massimo Dutti desert boots, Louis Vuitton folder, Way Farers.
Day 3: Folk shirt, Adolfo Domínguez parka, YSL leopard belt, Acne jeans, CH Carolina Herrera suede loafers, Louis Vuitton folder, Tom Ford sunglasses.

PS. How much do I actually look like my Mad Men avatar?!
[Pictures: Iñaki C.]

No comments: