15 July 2013

Robert Pattinson Wears Balenciaga's Leather Panel Trainers

RPatzBalenciaga

I can't say I am up to date with the relationship status of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson but either way it looks like Kristen's love for Balenciaga has rubbed off on her vampire husband. Last week, R-Patz was spotted leaving a studio in LA wearing Balenciaga's leather panel trainers in different textures of black and khaki laces. I had been looking forward to the moment they went on sale this season to snap up a pair but, alas, it seems like I wasn't the only one... and so they literally disappeared as soon as the sales kicked in.
Here's hoping the brand will decide to produce them again for next season but seeing as they were a Ghesquière introduction I very much doubt the Alex Wang accessory team will choose to take them forward.

UPDATE: A new model of high-top Balenciaga sneakers has been released this week on Mr Porter – check it out here.

RPatzBalenciaga2
JustJared

No comments: