15 June 2013

Derek Blasberg ♥'s Burberry

DerekBurberryHeart

This morning I received my invite for Burberry's first menswear show in London, which takes place on Tuesday as part of the London Collections: Men. Needless to say, this is always one of my personal highlights, one of the best collections and always the best show.
Earlier this week Derek Blasberg Intagrammed a picture of him wearing that heart printed shirt we all want in our wardrobes this season. You might remember Harry styles was the first to wear it in public last February and, of course, I had already raved about it plenty both on my recap of the FW13 show and on the post of my visit to the showroom in Milan.
The shirt in question is now available to buy online at Burberry.com in blue (my favourite), burgundy and black. Get yours here.

No comments: