16 May 2013

Just In: All Saints Cargo Biker Leather Jacket

JUSTINallsaints

Back in February when I published my 25th Birthday wishlist list of my key items on the list was a leather jacket. I have had quite a good experience with All Saints ones in the past so I I thought I would go for it. A few weeks later, just in time for my birthday, I went and bought it but I then took it back a few days later because it didn't feel right – the sleeves were too long, the body too. And I am very specific about fit.
A couple of weeks later I went back to All Saints to see if I could find a different model that would suit me and that's when I came across the Cargo Biker Jacket. The fit is a lot more old-school than the others. The body is shorter and a bit more fitted and the same goes for the sleeves. The distressed effect, which doesn't really look great on the website imagery, gives the leather an ultra smooth feel that makes the jacket really comfortable – you feel as if you've had it for years and broken it in.
I have barely been able to take it off because it really is perfect with everything and great for this weather. I am going to take it everywhere with me this season and it will travel with me into the winter, when I will layer it under my tailored coats.

See how I wore it here.

No comments: