03 January 2013

Just in: My Buys from the Mr Porter Sale

MrPsales
The morning of the 30th of December was almost more exciting for me than Christmas Day's. The first thought to come to my mind as I woke up was that the Mr Porter sale was on! After (quickly) decided which items were my priority I decided to void the shoe section because, let's face it, I have more shoes than anything else. So I tried to pick classic items that would go well through the seasons.
I first indulged with one of my favourite buys of the season – the Jil Sander dinosaur tie I have been raving about for a while. With this out of the way I could focus better. Second on my list was the YMC jersey jumper with an inside out effect I love. And lastly, as I have been looking for the perfect pair of khaki trousers for months I went for these NN.07 trousers that have a great fit.

The Mr Porter Sale is still on – check its amazingness here!

No comments: