15 December 2012

Most Stylish of the Week: Eddie Redmayne's Double Hit

MSOTW15Dec
JustJared, Getty

This week we only have the international premieres of 'Les Miserables' to thank for the greatest moments of menswear style. Eddie Redmayne, who is no stranger to Fashion, Frankly,  had two major hits this week. The first, in a deep electric blue suit by Alexander McQueen paired with a statement pocket square and a brown checked tie and the second, in a black Thom Browne suit – you can buy the blazer here – worn with the perfect bowtie. Even though I would normally gravitate towards the statement colour of the first I'd say the second look is the winner. The slim silhouette of the suit suits Eddie's tall and slim build and feels a lot more contemporary.
I'm happy to include Aaron Paul again this week because I love his cool take on the bowtie but also because I recently started watching 'Breaking Bad' and even though he kills it with his performance his rapper style drives me crazy. So it's nice to see him looking fly.
My last favourite this week is Pharrell Williams, one of the few men who can pull off a shot camo tux without even trying. His Moncler Gamme Bleu number would have been out of season in most scenarios but he was in Miami for Art Basel, so it works. I particularly loved the touch the green suede shoes and their golden details added to the look.

No comments: