12 December 2012

Christmas 2012 Wishlist: Davidelfin & APC Sweatshirts

XmasWL2

I realised this week I have bought next to no jumpers this winter. And so I am sort of planning to remedy that over the next two months. Thinking about it I realised there would be no point in investing in woollen pieces and so I'm going for the chic cotton sweatshirt-y options.
Choice number 1 is this amazing Davidelfin inside out jumper. I have been so happy with the quality and the fit of the SS13 one I bought this summer and this one is even cooler but also more subtle. And I simply love all the details.
I fell in love with choice number 2 as soon as I saw it on a blog. I have been contemplating for months whether to buy the infamous Kenzo jumper of the season but eventually decided it was not for me. Instead, I would go for this vintage-flavoured APC one. I can't say what it is that makes me like it so much and that's reason enough to get it.

No comments: