05 October 2012

Most Stylish of the Week: Robert Rabensteiner rocks the velvet slipper

MSOTW5Oct

Hard as I try, it's nearly impossible to get any fresh faces to the Most Stylish of the Week post! I guess it makes sense, he who is stylish is always well dressed. Nonetheless, I am happy to finally include Robert Rabensteiner in a post. He is, in my opinion, one of the most stylish men in the planet and also one of the most original and fashion-forward but always masculine and never over-the-top. This week he was in Paris with the rest of the fashion pack where he wore straight-cut jeans with a casual blue shirt, a dark pin stripe blazer and black velvet slippers. This is so on-trend but so classic and so individual at the same time, it just blows my mind. And, mind you, not anyone can pull off a pair of women's sunglasses.
Over at LAX airport Andrew Garfield got off a plane looking this cool in a perfect combination of colours. The key to a casual and relaxed look is the fit of everything you wear and Garfield's got that down too. And, well, being tall is always a plus.
Logan Lerman had his first late night talk show experience this week with Jimmy Fallon. I was a big fan of the kid even before watching his brilliant performance on 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' and I'm glad he's also doing well in the wardrobe department. He wore a very classic combo of grey suit, white shirt and black tie and shoes but I liked the 'relaxed' vibe introduced by the loose tie knot and the laceless brogues some celebrities have been getting a kick off lately.
Even though I would never in my life wear an outfit such as this I thought that Justin Timberlake looked terribly cool in his golf outfit. His nylon (?) J Lindeberg trousers and shoes are too wide but very much what he normally wears and I still smile every time I see the printed polo shirt buttoned up and worn with that hat.
You already saw Rob Pryor earlier this week on Burberry's campaign for 'The Britain'. He was at the brands Regent Store theme park flagship superstore earlier this week celebrating the launch of the collection. He was joined by Roo Panes, who stars in the Burberry Prorsum FW12 campaign. They both looked very stylish in their put together/scruffy looks. I am still in love with Roo's houndstooth blazer, which we saw him wear already at the London Collections: Men closing party.

MSOTW5Oct2 Style.com, JustJared, Courtesy of Burberry

No comments: