13 September 2012

Just in: Tod's No_Code shoes

IMG_2540 My 'Just in' posts were meant to reflect my new wardrobe additions as they happen but we will have to interpret the expression more loosely from now own given my incompetence when it comes to taking pictures of myself.
The lovely people from Tod's gifted me this pair of shoes from their No_Code SS12 collection earlier this summer and they have been the only non-sneakers I have worn all season. They are unbelievably comfortable and have this great casual/formal feel to them that makes them perfect for pretty much any occassion. The leather laces add quite a quirky touch and the slight bicolour platform gives you a bit of a lift, which, let's be honest, I can do with. I have got all sorts of great compliments for them and they are most definitely be coming with me into the new season.
Tod's has recently launched the FW12 line of No_Code, which I will be posting about in the next few days.

No comments: