12 August 2012

Tinie Tempah wears Burberry SS13 to the London Olympics closing ceremony

TinieTempahBurberry
Getty, Courtesy of Burberry
Whatever your feelings might be towards the London 2012 closing ceremony it can't be argued that at least in terms of music the UK has put on quite a show. I am also thrilled that they included the British fashion scene in the show because it's such an important part of the country's culture.
There will be more posts on Know Wear about who wore what – Spice Girls, hello? – but first let me rejoice in Tinie Tempah's incredible Olympic moment in one of Burberry Prorsum's stand out pieces from the menswear SS13 collection. I bet it took everyone less than half a second to recognise it. I gave a scream of excitement alone in my flat, especially since it was accompanied by one of my favourite tunes of his.
Check out the whole collection on my post here and indulge yourself further with the full video of the show here.

No comments: