04 August 2012

Kenzo x Vans FW12: Get excited!

QeXoN2 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Hypebeast.com
I have probably worn my Kenzo x Vans mesh-printed Eras shoes 5/7 days a week since I bought them back in May. I don't remember being that excited over a particular item since I bought my Gant Rugger tweed blazer last year. And it seems like the excitement is about to continue. Kenzo and Vans have released their new FW12 collection styles set to hit stores with a "limited release" this month.
If I had a tough time choosing my favourite model last season, it's only got harder this time around. They have gone for 2 different prints – stripes and florals – in 3 different colour combinations. Even though I love the candy shop vibe of the stripes I feel more inclined towards the florals, which is something I can't say you'd find much in my wardrobe. I love the yellow and navy but knowing myself I will probably not wear them as much in the winter. So, as of today, I have my sights set on the burgundy and navy floral paid. A nice bit of texture and intense colour to my winter ensembles. They would look awesome with my tweet trousers, as a matter of fact.

Head over to Hypebeast to see the 6 models without getting a nosebleed. They will also retail at about €90 a pair.

No comments: