20 May 2012

Men's British Designers Collective launches at Bicester Village

BicesterMenswear1
Starworks, @jamielondonboy
Las week I attended the opening of the Men's British Designers Collective at Bicester Village. We took a train from London Oxfordshire-bound where we enjoyed the delicious on-the-go picnic that Bistrotheque had prepared for us, hampers and all.
I had never been to Bicester before but was pleasantly surprised. It's a perfect place to spend a day with some friends. If the weather is favourable you can enjoy a snack by Jamie Oliver or have a break from the amazingly discounted designer shops at Starbucks.

BicesterMenswear2
@jamielondonboy, @grensonshoes
I didn't take too many pictures myself but I did find these of me snapped for Twitter. I wore my favourite dark blue Acne jeans, a grey +J cashmere jumper, ASOS Camo jacket, All Saints leather jacket and Grenson brogues. I was very much flattered when someone from Grenson asked if they could take my picture!

BicesterMenswear3
@jamielondonboy
The warm and bubble welcome at the launch.

BicesterMenswear4
Fashion, Frankly
Some of the incredible selection of Grenson shoes you shouldn't miss – I got a pair myself for a portion of the regular price. Nothing better to make my day!

BicesterMenswear5
Fashion, Frankly
I discovered at Bicester a new swimwear brand I am crazy about. Chucs has all the great prints and contemporary cuts you need for the summer. Very much in line with Orlebar Brown, my new favourite swimwear brand.
I also fell in love with these Richard James polka dot shirts. The round collar and light fabric makes them perfect for the summer. I couldn't find one in my size but I would have love to wear them with chinos and a denim jacket. A leopard print pair of Lou Dalton shorts also created some infatuation but I don't know I have the guts to wear those yet.

BicesterMenswear6
Fashion, Frankly

No comments: