06 March 2012

I'm not Frank: What I wore to Milan Fashion Week

I'mnotfrankMFWfw12
Fashion, Frankly
I know I haven't been blogging in a very regular way over the last few weeks. I promised myself I would only ever post when I really wanted to and never just because. But I still have some juicy posts coming up from my last trip to Milan in January, especially the Ermenegildo Zegna and Z Zegna shows. So stay tuned.
Even though I didn't quite take any pictures of my looks this time my friend Giulia, who helps me out with Know Wear, emailed me this picture of the two of us she took with her iPad during breakfast at the Armani Hotel (a must stop if you're in town!). And so I thought I might as well make a post about my outfit.
It was ridiculously cold, though sunny, in Milan and even though I wasn't fully ready I managed to survive by layering good pieces. On day two I wore my most trust-worthy vintage denim shirt paired with my also very reliable +J beige blazer. I paired them up with a wool tartan Barbour tie I bought at My-Wardrobe and my amazing Lanvin mother-of-pearl tie pin from Mr Porter. I am also wearing my then brand new Illesteva sunglasses, which I also bought from Mr Porter.

No comments: