24 November 2011

Frank Loves: Raf Simons FW11


I found this video through Tommy Ton's twitter a couple of days ago. He mentioned how with videos like this we wouldn't really need fashion shows. And, after watching it, you kind of have to agree with him. The shows are a great experience but if we had videos the likes of this one for every collection we could just all stay home for fashion week.
The video also reminded me how much I love Raf Simons. I would say that him, Dries van Noten and Nicolas Ghesquière are my favourite designers. I just love what Simons does with shapes and colours. Watching the video of his FW11 collection I was simply in awe of how he continues to innovate. And I'd say it's a good sign when you can think about more than just buying or wearing clothes.

No comments: