08 September 2011

La vie en... the colour that you please

EAglassesanniversary
Courtesy of Armani
Emporio Armani is celebrating their 30th year anniversary this year and for it they have created a new line of sunglasses. My favourite out of the two models they have created for this is the round one.
They come in quite a few colours and they're pretty out there, perfect for people who like to make a statement. I am q pretty classic guy so I couldn't see myself wearing the red, orange or green but I think the black ones are awesome. I feel like Iris Apfel would wear something like this, no?

You'll be able to buy the collection from September and Armani is also launching a mini-website in mid-October where you'll be able to choose the mixes of temples, lenses and logos. So there's endless possibilities!

No comments: