03 August 2011

Frank Loves: Burberry Prosrum FW11 Moccasins

Even though summer has finally arrived to London (about time!) and I am carefully planning my holiday wardrobe for my trip to the beach next week I can't resist to start looking at FW11 items I can't wait to get my hands on.
Burberry always has the ability to reinvent classic pieces and give them a touch of coolness and uniqueness. And yet they're season-less pieces you can wear for the rest of your life.
This is the case of these moccasins from their FW11 collection. If the incredible structured coats weren't enough they also had to create brilliant shoes like these. I love how they've used very smooth leather and a very tough sole to make such an old-fashioned shoe a current item. They could work with suits and jeans and even in the rain, something us Londoners have to think about. Can't wait to get my hands on a pair!
qXIYf5 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Courtesy of Burberry

No comments: