13 October 2010

Too casual

Last week Giulia and I attended a GQ event at H&M's flagship store on Regent Street where they were giving attendees a preview of their FW10 menswear assortment. There was an incredible amount of heavy knit cardigans that looked amazing but fitted me badly due to my dwarf-y size. They were giving a handy 25% off everything, which made my frustration bigger. I did find a perfect camel coat but they didn't have my size. So I eventually settled for a paisley pocket square.
As G and I walked around with our ginger whiskey cocktails in hand we ran into an old friend we met during our first year at LCF. Kieron looked very dapper, as usual, in an outfit which, to me, kind of brought together east-coast preppy and the cool sportswear of the Brooklyn. Keep an eye on Code-Vision, his blog. I, on the other hand, was slightly underdressed for the occasion but didn't care too much as I felt quite comfortable. (And, yes, I know. My eyes look almost closed in the picture...)
KieronandMeHANDM
Kieron is wearing: Uniqlo Oxford shirt, Raf Simons gilet, Top Man carrot chinos, vintage loafers. I am wearing: vintage Levi's denim jacket, vintage neckerchief, Uniqlo jersey jumper, Acne jeans, Lanvin sneakers, Oliver Peoples specs.
[Picture: Code-Vision]

No comments: