15 November 2015

Just in: Loewe bicolour sneakers


A couple of days ago I gushed about one of the creations of Jonathan Anderson's namesake brand. Today I'm raving about another of his creations, this time for Loewe – the Spanish brand Anderson has managed to turn around in just a matter of a few seasons.
I bought these beauties above during my last visit to Paris in October. This style is the first of a dozen different designs to drop in store and online over the next few weeks and until January 2016.
The designer has found the perfect high-end approach to a casual shoe. The mix of textures and colours (my two favourite for sneakers at the moment) and the contrast brown rubber sole give the shoe a very vintage touch. Adding to this touch are the bicolour panels and perforated detailing as nod to golf shoes and the result of combining all these elements is far from retro. They are a modern classic, which I'm sure we'll continue to see in different colour ways and materials over the coming seasons. Get your pair at Mr Porter or over at the Loewe online store.

Head over to Loewe's website to explore the new colours for their brand new staple shoe like the one below.

No comments: