08 April 2015

Five Spring/Summer Items I Can't Live Without this Season

SS15ItemsImustBuy

If you'd asked me a year ago I would have never thought I'd have such a big amount of sportswear in any of my wish lists. The truth is it has been slowly growing on me after buying some pieces with the pretence of actually becoming more active. Months later, these pieces have become not only part of my lounge wear but also very much present on what I wear for more casual situations.
This season I am looking to add this black pair of slim Nike tracksuit bottoms after wearing them in grey non-stop for the past months. They're not only extremely comfortable but also structured enough that they look great with a shirt, a denim jacket and a pair of suede sneakers. The short style, which has come out in a new grey colour this season, is also perfect for the summer as they can be worn with an oxford shirt and a lightweight blazer for an upgraded look.
Since I don't want to over do it wearing my denim jacket with everything, the suede Sandro jacket is a great alternative. It's classic but has a 70's vibe I love and it easily adds a cool touch to a simple jeans and t-shirt look.
Nike's Internationalist model is also a perfect example of comfort and design and this season the brand has released the model in a new all-camel suede colour way, which will look fantastic with classic blue washed jeans.
My new favourite brand of sneakers is Eytys – a Swedish/French alliance that's brought a new edge to the lace-ups we all love to wear in the summer. At the moment only MatchesFashion.com has them available in the UK but you can head to their website for the full range, which includes low-tops and high-tops in canvas, suede and leather.

No comments: