30 July 2014

Orlebar Brown's Capsule Collection in Collaboration with Konstantin Kakanias

BULLDOGKONSTANTIN_FLAMINGOFROLIC_OH_FRONT

Today is my first day officially back from my summer holidays, which is usually the time when I get over the summer and start planning my wardrobe additions for fall/winter. I'm not sure what changed in my brain this time but the truth is that I am plotting to get away for another weekend or two for a little more sun before it's too late. And that's exactly why I keep looking at swimwear pieces to add to my limited collection.
Only last week, Orlebar Brown released a capsule collection in collaboration with Konstantin Kakanias. The Greek artist's illustrations of scenes of jungle life are perfect for swimwear – they stand out from others but are still manly. You will find the prints on the brand's signature OB Bulldog shorts and also printed on their Tommy T-shirts, as part of their ever-expanding RTW range.

Click here to shop the collaboration.

20130920_OB_07-006_low
BULLDOGKONSTANTIN_THINKPANTHER_OH_FRONT
Courtesy of Orlebar Brown

1 comment:

lorenabr said...

Love these shorts!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/