10 October 2013

Justin Timberlake at the iTunes Festival 2013

justintimberlake-dn-16.9-2048px-1608

Despite being a very musical person (though I can't sing at all) I have never been a keen concert-goer. I need to really love an artist and their music and I must know the lyrics to all their songs before I even think of buying a ticket. That's probably why I hadn't been to a concert for a while until last month when I attended the Justin Timberlake gig during the iTunes Festival.
I was thrilled to have managed to get tickets to see who I think is the most well-rounded artist out there at the moment. And the experience couldn't have been better – maybe just if he had played a longer set. The vocals were right on the money and the dancing was, well, something only JT can manage. I danced and sang my ass off and managed to document the experience on quite a few videos, some (most) of which you can see below after the jump, click on read more.

JustinTimberlakeiTunesFestivalOutfit

Justin looked great in a dark slim suit, which he wore with a printed shirt, a trilby hat
and his now signature Louboutins.
Get the look: Jil Sander navy slim-fit suit, Sandro two-tone shirt, Paul Smith wool-felt trilby hat,
Christian Louboutin Gareth shoes.




No comments: