29 July 2013

FW13 Essentials from Tod's

Todsfw13A

I already posted about the Tod's FW13 collection after attending their beautiful presentation during the last Milan Fashion Week. And, after this new one, I am sure there are a few more coming because this is one of my favourite collections yet.
I was excited to see their new ready-to-wear looks, which keep getting better every season. No other brand has the skill to create the most stunning lightweight leathers and suedes without lacking comfort and practicality. They're pieces to have for a lifetime.
Also for FW13 I am coveting most of the footwear collection. From the classic suede Chelsea boots, to the cozy shearling-lined desert boots and my two favourites – the pony skin Chelsea boots and the brushed leather monk straps. Every single piece is a wardrobe staple of the highest quality.
I am almost equally crazy about their new line of work and travel bags, which have also been treated with their unique brushing technique to make the leather soft and flexible and give them a richer texture.
The collection is not dropping for a while yet – let's content ourselves with some of their SS13 hits – but be sure to keep an eye out for your favourites towards the end of the summer.

Todsfw13B
Todsfw13C
Todsfw13D
Courtesy of Tod's

No comments: