01 July 2013

Clothes I Want to Wear: Looks from my Favourite PFW SS14 Collections (I)

With the SS14 menswear collections now finished I can honestly says this has been one of the best seasons of the last few years. Streamlined is probably the word which describes the most part of the proposals of the designers from London, Milan and Paris. A certain simplicity and understated elegance make room for lines and silhouettes to become protagonists. The colour palette includes a great range of hues – interesting but also understated, as were the many prints we saw everywhere. These are some of my favourite looks from my favourite collections shown in Paris. Part II is coming up later today.

Valentino
ValentinoS14

Louis Vuitton
LouisVuittonSS14

Kris Van Assche
KrissVanAsscheSS14

Berluti
BerlutiSS14

Lanvin
LanvinSS14
Style.com

No comments: