26 July 2013

Andrew Garfield loves his Nike Free Run+ 3

AndrewGarfieldNike

I have been postponing this post since May when I first saw Andrew Garfield wearing the same model and colour of the Nike Free Run+ 3 I bought back in February. Every week since then I have been seeing his wearing them everywhere to the set of 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' to business meetings and walks around town with Emma Stone. I have never been a fan of repeating shoes much too often had I not done exactly the same thing as Garfield these past few weeks. These Nikes have not come off my feet, they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. And, to be honest, if they're good enough for Spidey, they're good enough for me.
You might still have some luck if you want to buy them online but, if I'm honest, I recommend you wait until the new range of Fly Knit has been released – it will be worth it.

AndrewGarfieldNike2
JustJared, Nike

No comments: