06 June 2013

Montblanc at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival

MontblancCannes1

There are more reasons why Cannes is the most stylish and chic film festival in the world – not just because I say so. It is the only time when together with fashion press releases I receive emails from luxury watch-makers like Montblanc talking about the famous faces they 'accessorised' for the occasion.
Amongst these famous (and chic) faces were Oscar-winning director Michel Hazanavicius, who wore the Montblanc TimwWalker World-Wide Northern Hemisphere watch at the Orange Party. I wouldn't have normally thought of this model for an evening look but on Michel it gives his look a really sporty touch that makes him look even cooler.
Jimmy Jean Louis also went for a model I wouldn't have necessarily chosen to wear with a tuxedo. His Montblanc Chrono Voyager UTC made him look like James Bond at the Orange party.

MontblancCannes2

The two models I would have likely gone through – to be honest, I would wear them every day – are the Montblanc Nicolas Rieussec Rising Hours and the Montblanc Star Chronograph UTC Automatic watches I posted about a few months ago.


MontblancCannes3

Courtesy of Montblanc

No comments: