20 May 2013

Three Zara Shoes you Need in your Wardrobe this Summer

zaraSS13

Despite the non-existant signs of Spring I am in full SS13 mood already planning my season's essentials and key pieces and I have even begun to put together (in my mind) a few looks for the upcoming London Collections: Men, Pitti Uomo and Milan Fashion Week.
Even though I am usually not too keen on buying shoes on the high street I must admit that Zara, for one, has put some really interesting options out there this season. Now, granted they won't be shoes you will have forever but at these prices you really get value for your money at the very least.
I have been meaning to buy a pair of monk straps for a while but I'm always afraid to spend a bit of money on them and never wear them. Which is why these Zara option seems like a great way to try out the shape before investing on a durable pair.
Loafers are always a Spring/Summer essential but if you are a bit bored of the classic suede driving shoe this (faux) croc version is both interesting and manly and it will inject a needed dose of texture and colour into your summer looks.
No Summer wardrobe of mine is ever complete without sneakers. I love this suede option from Zara because they have the sporty yet old-school design of a low-top but the brogue detailing and colour clocking in a sandy palette gives is a chic city vibe.

No comments: