08 April 2013

Three Timeless Uniqlo pieces I Want in my Wardrobe this Spring

UniqloclassicsS13

Ever since I first discovered it some 6 or 7 years ago Uniqlo has been my favourite high street brand. It is my go-to shop for basics and classics from simple white t-shirts to button-down shirts and blazers.
My seasonal visit to stock up on some timeless pieces is now due and these are my three absolute must-haves:
1. Shawl collar Cardigan: I live in these! There is nothing easier to wear and to complement a t-shirt or casual shirt. I own a navy one with brown elbow patches that I throw on anytime and which always receives compliments. It's now time to add another classic colour to my wardrobe.
2. Cotton Linen Blouson: My poor old U by Adolfo Dominguez parka has been with me for years but it's time to get a new khaki jacket. I love the slightly safari shape of this model, which will look great with washed blue jeans worn over the shawl collar cardigan or any of my favourite sweatshirts.
3. Dry Easy Jacket: If it didn't go against etiquette I would probably wear jersey and pique blazers as part of suits all the time. I love how they look smart and modern but they feel soft and comfortable. I need a dark one that I can wear to work or out for dinner and I am particularly keen on this speckled dark grey number.

No comments: