05 April 2013

Eddie Redmayne in Gant Rugger at the "Peter and Alice" after party

EddieRugger
Getty

I think no one would challenge me when I say he was the best dressed guy of 2012. Thanks to his huge 'Les Mis' press tour we got to see him in a bunch of very different outfits. My favourite thing about his style is how he mixes together classic British elements and tailoring with modern slim fits and contemporary accessories. If anyone is a great icon of British style, it's definitely him.
Last week Eddie was spotted leaving the "Peter and Alice" play after party in London wearing a great outfit of different shades of blue contrasting with his olive green trousers. The stand-out piece was the beautiful baby blue cable knit jumper by Gant Rugger. I have talked about how much I love the brand in the past. Their jumpers and plaid shirts are amongst my favourites – I am, in fact, wearing a Gant Rugger jumper right now as I type this.

EddieRugger2

No comments: