19 April 2013

Capital One Aspire World, The Conclusion

It has now been 3 months since I first got my Capital One Aspire World card and it's time to share with you my thoughts after using it for everything from attending Milan Fashion Week in January to my birthday shopping and all my daily buys.
I can honestly say the Aspire World card has made my life so much easier. Unlike a lot of other credit card companies, they make it super simple to track your spending – either logging in to their website or via the iPhone app. Sending payment is just as easy and whenever there was the slightest 'problem' someone from the Capital One customer service team got in touch promptly and were always extremely helpful and polite, which is rare these days.
And so I will continue to use my dear black card for my day to day buys. Whether it's grocery shopping or topping up my Oyster card or enjoying a spot of shopping at Mr Porter (top left), having brunch with friends at Balthazar's (top right), taking my family for tea at the Wolseley (bottom left) or going out for drinks at Café Royal (bottom right).

CapitalOneWrap

Sponsored Content

No comments: