29 November 2012

I'm not Frank: What I wore to the British Fashion Awards 2012

IMG_0029

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you will undoubtedly know that on Tuesday night I attended the 2012 British Fashion Awards. I went a little picture crazy because not only I'm still testing out my (first ever) iPhone but I was terribly excited about the event as I had never gone to an awards ceremony before.
The whole night was pretty amazing. Starting with all the known faces around us at The Savoy Theatre , followed by the unexpected appearance of Valentino on stage, the Rita Ora performance at the end, the lovely Japanese dinner and the fun afterparty at Beat. And so, here is a quick recap – in pictures – of what I wore to the awards.

IMG_0025 IMG_0028 IMG_0027 
Pictured, a slightly 50's midnight blue blazer from Top Man worn with my Ermenegildo Zegna Su Misura white shirt and my brand new wool tartan bow tie from Drake's.
IMG_0020 IMG_0019 
A snapshot of the proud GQ Grooming Award of my hairdressers at Pankhurst London, which I visited  last Friday to have my hair fresh and ready for Tuesday night.
IMG_0023 
As you might remember, I've been coveting this Lanvin flower pin for quite some time. So I thought this was the best opportunity to finally get it from Mr Porter and add a nice touch to my look.
IMG_0047 
I do apologise for the blurriness but I took this on a cab. I wore my midnight blue jacket with a classic pair of black suit trousers from Hugo Boss paired with a funky pair of Gant socks (with stars all over them) and my favourite Sutor Mantelassi shoes I posted about recently.

All images: Fashion, Frankly

No comments: