08 November 2012

A closer look at Valentino SS13

IMG_2677

I've been raving about the Valentino SS13 collection for months now. I first fell in love with the genius game of khakis and raw denims back in the summer when the brand presented their line during Pitti Uomo. And a few weeks ago style icon Simone Marchetti proved that a total Valentino look is the way to go next season. He also reaffirmed my conviction to buy a pair of the amazing camouflage sneakers, which will drop in shops this December – perfect Christmas gift, hello?
This week I had the chance to have a look at the collection first hand at the Karla Otto press day in London. I was amazed by the exquisite finish of the sophisticated and modern collection, talk about luxury sportswear... As well as the sneakers, which are surprisingly light, I fell in love with the rest of the camouflage accessories. Especially the lace-up shoes and the luggage. I also loved the high tech varsity jackets. I would happily exchange a vital organ for any of these.

IMG_2669 IMG_2672 IMG_2671 IMG_2678 IMG_2673 IMG_2670 Fashion, Frankly

No comments: