06 November 2012

A closer look at Tod's SS13

IMG_2642

Last week I stopped by the Tod's SS13 Press Day at their New Bond Street boutique, which is one of my favourites not only because I love (!) the brand but because they have the nicest people.
It was nice to have my memory refreshed after seeing the collection back in June during Milan Fashion Week. The colourful suede brogues are still one of my highlights from the collection, I'm especially keen on the orange number. In fact, I am quite feeling orange for next season. I love how it works so well with earthy tones and adds a pop of colour. So I obviously fell in love with the classic 'gomini' in the same hue as well as the folders and iPad cases that make up the super chic luggage collection.
My other two big highlights were the super modern but timeless take on the Oxford shoe (perfect with jeans or a suit) and the new line of Tod's bags. The green is simply perfect for travelling or going to work.

Click on read more at the end of the post to see more images after the jump.

IMG_2643 IMG_2668 IMG_2666IMG_2657 IMG_2646
All images Fashion, Frankly

IMG_2644 IMG_2641 IMG_2648 IMG_2647 IMG_2665

No comments: