23 June 2012

Most Stylish of the Week: Andrew Garfield

MSOTW23June
JustJared, Getty
It looks like I am going to be running monographs of my favourite style icons on the Most Stylish of the Week posts. It's hard for other men to compete when guys like Andrew Garfield are on press tours.
Garfield already started promoting 'The Amazing Spider-Man' (I am told the hyphen is compulsory) last week and he's getting better and better.
This week he dazzled in a slim red SS12 Balenciaga suit he paired with a blue shirt and classic brown wingtip brogues. I wasn't too keen on the inside red detail of the shirt, which I thought took away from the suit but I loved the fact that he went tie-less. Garfield went even smarter for another of his appearances in a total Gucci look composed of a checked blazer, charcoal printed trousers and a classic combo of white shirt and navy tie under a low crew neck grey jumper. This was utterly chic. His latest look this week was a lot more casual but equally effective – a blue Oxford button-down shirt and a beige blazer with a subtle pattern. He loves basics but knows that it's always all about the fit.

No comments: