14 June 2012

Frank Loves: Tod's Loafers

Tod'sLoafers
Courtesy of Tod's
I could literally buy these by the bundle, just like in the picture. Though I might want to make sure I get a second one with all the right foots. Mismatching shoes, like socks, is better left to Helena Bonham Carter.
This summer Tod's presents the new version of their iconic loafer. What I like the most about these is the weight. I really can't wear heavy shoes in the summer so these loafers are great because not only the rubber or leather soles are as light as a feather but the shoe itself – they come in brushed calfskin, suede, velvet and soft patent leather – is virtually weightless. Plus, they're perfect for formal occasions but they look amazing with jeans or shorts.
As Tod's usually does, they come in more colours than a grown-up man can name. You can find them at Tod's boutiques worldwide starting at £285.

No comments: