11 April 2012

Shopping for Summer shoes: Veja Méditerranée

Vejamediterranee
Courtesy of Veja
As much as I love brogues, Chelsea boots and desert boots I rarely wear any of them in Spring and Summer. Because the heat usually drives me mad I get dressed every day with comfort in my mind. That is not to say I don't care about the way I look – because I do. So when I shop for SS items I try to choose pieces that add something interesting to my look in an effortless way.
Veja is one of my go-to shoe wear brands for this because there is such a chicness to everything they do but it's all about simplicity. This season they are launching a new range of trainers which are a crossover between a sneaker and a boat shoe. They come in 5 different colour combinations, all in canvas. My personal favourite are the terra/chino model. This season I am all for soft earthy colours so these will work perfectly with my SS12 wardrobe.

Which one is your favourite?

No comments: